Friday, October 7, 2016

Happy on Sunday

   We had a fellowship meal at church on Sunday. We sat across the table from my dad. When he got up to leave he stopped and asked me if we were coming in to see mom. I told him we were and he grinned and said, " I'm gonna prep her. I'll tell her you're coming so she can be happy to see you."

  He must have got it across to her because she was smiling big when we got there. She kept smiling the whole time and held my hand. Angie and dad both said she wasn't happy yesterday though.

  I didn't make it back in again this week. On Tuesday we had chickens to butcher, yesterday I painted our bedroom. I intended to go today but didn't make it. So tomorrow I will go.

  Isaiah salvaged a broken down side table from one of dad's sheds and brought it home. I wish I had a before picture, but I don't. It needed a missing piece and one leg was leaning in. It had dark old varnish.

  He painted it black with chalked paint, (not chalkboard paint) we made our own chalk paint by adding Plaster of Paris. Then he Modge Poged a map on the top. Looks kinda cool!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment