Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Coffee May Prevent Dementia






 Good news to all of us who love our Coffee. I knew there was a reason, and for the record Mom drank some coffee but she never was "A coffee drinker"


 I posted some links to articles that will prove I'm not just saying this because I love my coffee. Even if it is what gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning, and what gives me that afternoon pickup instead of a nap and even though I enjoy that last cup after supper as a social time with my husband and my kids.

  Now I have scientific evidence.....

  Maybe we don't know for sure, but at least we can feel great about drinking our coffee because, you know, it might!


 Coffee Strong Enough to Ward Off Dementia


5 Diseases Your Morning Coffee Can Prevent

No comments:

Post a Comment