Sunday, October 4, 2015

Days Go By

Mom was having a more rational day when we went to give her a shower last time. When we walked in my Dad said, "Here comes the team." That felt good, knowing I'm not alone in this! ....... Angie is always very interactive with Mom. She got her to say her (Angies) name and then we exclaimed that Mom was talking and Mom manages to say "talking" in PA Dutch. So that was really cool........... On Sat. I took my turn with Mom. I decided weather was too nice to stay inside all day. So I got her in the van and we took off. I noticed Mom waved at all the houses as we drobe by. There was no one to be seen. She just waved. Being friendly I guess. We picked up Angie and then my 2 girls and headed into town for a donut. Mom loved her donut. When she finishedhers she promtly took the other half of mine and ate it. Then she took the coffee right out of my hannd and drank that too. I was telling my daughter about how Grandmas mind just ain't right no more. She would have never done that before. To which my daughter responded with, "That sounds just like something my Mom would do.She knows what she's doing.Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment