Monday, June 13, 2016

Just For Fun

 Angie and I noticed last evening that Mom's other leg is really getting swollen by the end of the day. Not the leg that had the blood clot but the other one. This morning it was still looking a bit swollen. So we are wondering what is going on. Of course there is no way I want to think about the strain of taking her in to the Dr.

  I grumped to Angie about it,
       " I wish Dr. Richardson would do house calls."

Ever practical Angie says
      "We aren't living in that Era anymore! You want to do without your computer?

me: YUP!

Angie: "Your phone?"

me: YUP!

Angie: "Electricity?"

Now we're getting too practical here.

Me: "We-e-ll"

Angie: "Your van?"

me: Uh-h, no!, it would be pretty hard to come over here twice a day without my van.

...and I'm thinking, no way! if we didn't live as we do today there is no way we could care for mom in her own home like we do now. I saw quick visions of mom living in my house and having sole responsibility for her care. Um, no....... complaints retracted......

Angie with a huge grin on her face, got her point across....

  I decided to count my blessings and roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment