Thursday, July 16, 2015

Till I Drop

I wished for a Smart Phone again today....

 It rained, so the library seemed like a good option. I couldn't really send my noisy offspring out in the rain.

   When we drove up to the library I saw a van that looked like Grandpas. Sure enough, that's who it was. Guess who was sitting in the van?  Yeah You got it! Mom! She saw me too. So I went to see her. But my Dad had locked the doors before he went in and when I got there it appeared like she couldn't remember how to unlock so I just waved at her and went in. She had a huge grin and a 32 oz.Coke.

    Not long after Isaiah says, "Mom, Grandma wandered in here."
Sure enough, there she was clutching her pop and grinning with her characteristic big eye look. I went over and grabbed her hand and took her back to her van. About that time my Dad came out and took her home.

   We have had some concern about Mom's care being too much for my Dad, so we asked him about it this week. His reply was, "I will take care of Mom until I drop."

 I would love to have a picture for you of the library episode, But my Dumb Phone just don't cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment