Saturday, August 22, 2015

Back Again

  I know it's been awhile since I've been here. Mom has been pretty much the same. She has still been escaping my Dad now and then.

  There is an Amish Haystack supper every fall for the Amish School. The folks have always liked to go there. Mom always liked their pie. I thought forsure Pop would give that up this year,but he didn't, he took Mom along and they ate in the van. But then from there he went to see an Amishman that he has known for years. While he was there Mom left the van and wandered into the yard and fell. So he had to get help from the Amish family to get her up again.

  Tonight Mom seemed tired. She sat leaning toward her right side in her chair. When we gave her shower she did the same thing, leaned over toward her right side. I was afraid she would fall off the shower chair. But we made it. She took a lot of support walking to her room. I felt like we halfway carried her. So, not sure what is up with her. Pop doesn't take her to church anymore. We will see how she is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment