Thursday, December 10, 2015

Brain Food

  Mom has been doing some better this past week. She seems to comprehend better, She appears to recognize us better, and I notice she's more concerned about modesty when she gets her shower. My Dad says he is giving her Brain Food and Zeolite. I usually am the worst skeptic you can find when it comes to taking a lot of Health Products. Probably because I have seen too many come and go. But I have to admit that I did see a change in her before I knew he was giving her anything.

  This morning when Angie and I got to the house to shower Mom she was drinking her morning shake, loaded with her Brain improvement products. She was overjoyed to see that I had Merry with me. It didn't take her long to start blowing into her straw and making a whistling noise. My Dad said that was one of her most recent activities. I stood there watching her when I got the inspiration to give her a Harmonica.

  We gave her the shower first but then after she was all dressed and combed I gave her a Harmonica to blow on. She loved it. I don't think she played any particular tune but she was making merry melodies when I left. I'm thinking my Dad will probably put it out of reach soon.



3 comments:

  1. I love this! Make a joyful noise...so glad for a little improvement in your mom's thinking. And a sweet a connection she has with Merry. Stay strong my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie, for your encouragement! Always great to hear from a supportive friend!

    ReplyDelete