Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mom's Got a Birthday Coming

  Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! I hope you all had wonderful times with your families!  We had a rare treat at our house. Steve's Brother, Sister and their families were here along with his Mother. So our house was full and overflowing with people fun and food.

  The guys and some of the girls had a Bow Shoot Competition. They had a lot of fun and prizes as well. The younger division were shooting an Air Rifle and the prize was won by one of the girls. She defeated 3 of her Boy Cousins. I suppose some of that will end up being posted on their FB page Schrock Outdoors

  Since we had visitors we didn't make it for Thanksgiving Dinner with Mom and Dad. Angie cooked Thanksgiving dinner at her house and Roger's came up and were at Jay and Angie's along with The folks.

  Mom's Birthday is on Dec 19th, I was thinking that some of you might be interested in sending her some gifts that she would enjoy with the limited mind that she has now. I found a link that has all kinds of things for people with Alzheimers and Dementia Best Products for Dementia and Alzheimers  I didn't look at everything they have to offer.

 I remember how she used to say she loved to visit Aunt Eileen and how they would listen to the comedies on the Radio. I'm too young to know what those programs were but maybe some of you remember and can bring some of those back into her life. I think visuals are better than audios though.

  Please understand that you are under no obligation to send anything. But if you don't have her address please contact me.







No comments:

Post a Comment