Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Days are Here Again

    I have been to Mom's house several times the last few days. The last three years I have had a small garden plot there, and it was time to plant.

  I am happy to report that for now things have settled down and Mom is happy again. She greeted me with her normal, happy smile. It is so good to see again.

  A couple days ago she managed to get the front door open. It had been secured with a childproof knob and shipping tape. She peeled it all off and opened it up and out she went, barefoot. Dad followed her out and she went to the van, which is her way of saying, "I want to go somewhere." So he took her to town.....barefoot.

 Another time this week they were up at Darwins and Pop asked her what she wants to do and she took a pen and paper and distinctly wrote "McDonalds" Those are some great moments of clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment