Monday, June 15, 2015

So now I'm Back

   I missed my post over the weekend because I was gone. Mom missed out on her shower because I wasn't home. Sometimes it's amazing how ....Duh....I can be. I really didn't think. Anyway I have decided that I need to think ahead and make sure she gets her shower before I go away.

  So Angie and I went tonight to shower her so she is clean again.... Thank God!......She was in a really fun mood after she had her shower. I was brushing her hair and had her hairclips in her lap. She picks them up and throws them on the floor. Angie picked them up and brought them back to her, she grabs Angie by the skirt and pulls then she twisted her skirt. We were laughing at her and she got this big sneaky grin on her face. My Dad made her stop and rescued Angie, but then she threw Klenexes and anything she could get her hands on.

  For those of you who check back often for updates, I will try to post on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If anything unusual happens in between I will most likely post then.

Mom did have a really weird thing happen last Thursday. She had a really slow pulse and seemed pretty lethargic. She usually grips my hand really hard but she was just limp in her grip. I went to check on her in the evening and she seemed much better and has been fine since.

No comments:

Post a Comment