Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life is One Huge Rat Race

  I can't imagine what life is like for Mom and Dad. Really nothing on their mind that they urgently need to do. They sit and wait for the mailman. The highlight of the day! I barely even know the mailman exists, simply because I fly through the day and pay so little attention. Oh! by the way.....the mailman did bring me something special today! Thank you Uncle Earl for the cd by Tebo and Steph. I'm sure we will enjoy it :)

  I stopped at Mom and Dad's last night to give Mom her shower. Angie had to work so Emma (Darwin's dau.) helped me. They were sitting there happily watching Christy. I decided I really need to stop in when I don't need to do anything, because if my primary reason for the trip is a shower.....well, she is going to hate to see me come.

  I had to go to the dentist today to fill a huge gaping cavity. He ground and drilled and stretched my face with his tools till I wondered what I would look like when he's done but I guess skin does relax back to it's normal position even though it still feels strange. Now we are getting ready to head North to Loyal WI to Matt and Kate's house tonight, then tomorrow we go to the farm Steve's sister Naomi and family live on to help set up a small cabin for Steve's Mom to live in. His Mom is moving from MO. to WI. So we will have both Grandmas in the state. She will be 3 hours north of us, but we look forward to seeing more of her.

  I didn't want to leave everyone without updates. I'm hoping Darwin might have something for us while I am away. I will be back on Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment